Featured this week
My name is Jenna (obviously, it’s written up there), I'm 21 (a Christian) and I really love reading novels, YA genre: paranormal, contemporary, dystopian, scifi.
1. In Between Writing and Reading what do you like to do?
I do a lot of errands involving my work :) besides that i love watching tv series like the vampire diaries..
2. Convince me to join your blog twitter style. 140 Characters or less. GO!
I have what regular YA blogs have but I can promise you that Your dashboard won't be flooded with my cute posts :)
3. A Pastry, A Cookie or A Chocolate.
4. Subject A comes from under a rock and finds Subject B and wants a recommendation for a good book. What should Subject B recommend?
Start with something light and easy&fun read like Anna & the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins! :D
5. Upcoming release you are most exited about?
Golden Lily by Richelle Mead and City of lost souls by Cassandra Clare
6. YA Character you have the biggest crush on?
Ren from nightshade series. I was like really obsessed with him, lol
7. and now a detailed description of your blog :)
Well, my blog is named "Coffee, Books, and Me" mainly because i love coffee and books and I really don't know why but it sounds so good at that time. I started last April 2011. I post book reviews (genres of YA--contemporary romance and paranormal, dystopian amd scifi at times), host blog tours, author interviews, giveaways, cover reveal, and the occasional memes. Many find my blog cute, but i would love foryou to come visit and judge it for yourself:)
Find her on Goodreads: