Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.
Top Ten Reading Goals for 2013
1. Read a least 65 books, which is the number of books I read in 2012.
2. Read 5 books at least before buying more.
3. Read/Listen? more audiobooks.
4. Read no more than 2 books at the same time (already failing on this one)
5. Read more paranormal books.
6. Read Pride and Prejudice.
7. Read the Lord of the Rings books.
8. Read something from John Green (Halfway there, already started with Will Grayson, Will Grayson)
9. Read every single day at least half an hour. Even during finals, I will make time.
10. Read the books I want. I don't know if this one even makes sense, but last year it felt like I was reading out of compromise more than out of pleasure. I just want to enjoy my books this year.
I am determined to do number 2 and I need to work harder on number 4. As for point 6 and 7, I love the movies so so much, I really want to read the novels. Wish me luck! What's your TTT?